Monday, December 8, 2008

One Assignment Then...

Okay, just for the record, I still haven’t written any of my missionaries. Yes, I rock. I know.
On a happier note, I only have one more assignment left for this semester then I’m done!! Then all I have is work and fun things! Hooray fun things!!
Here’s a small list of my upcoming fun things:

I. December 11: Tony Night at Arthur Murray (Yes, a dance with all Musical theatre music. No, I could not be much more excited.)

II. December 12: Broadway Bound, followed by hanging out with Mer (and hopefully Ashleyface)

III. December 13: Fancypants rich people party in Scottsdale with Lowell

IV. December 19: Last day of work

V. December 19: John and Tessa’s Wedding

VI. December 22: Fun times with Maren, Eleanor, B, Casper, and Ashlee

VII. December 22: Shumway Family Party

VIII. December 24: Christmas lights in Ahwatukee and Candy Cane Lane!!

IX. December 25: Get woken up ridiculously early by children who will spend 3 seconds unwrapping presents then leave the mess in the front room. Followed shortly by a trip to Grandma and Grandpa’s house.

X. December 26: After Christmas shopping :-D

XI. December 31: New Year’s Eve… I don’t know what I’m doing, but it will be fun. I will make it fun.

XII. January 5: First day back to work.

You’re all jealous of my totes amazing December, I know. You’re just going to have to get over that though. You’ll find something fun to do, I’m sure of it. If you can’t though, just play Uno. Uno never faileth

2 comments:

hola said...

your going to need to add "Get ridiculously dressed up and go somewhere casual with Chelsea night" somewhere in there... I don't even need a weekend.

brigette said...

I do need to add that... how about sometime between Christmas and New Year's? Or between New Year's and when I start school again.