Wednesday, September 16, 2009

this is my life

so, i'm speaking in church this sunday.
if you don't come, i'll make you cookies.

also, i was just informed by the piece of paper hanging on grandma and grandpa's fridge, that i'm having an open house on the 27th.

i don't know how i feel about this, for a number of reasons.

  1. i'm not a fan of large social gatherings in my honor.
  2. i'm not a fan of large social gatherings.
  3. it's my last sunday here, and i'd like to spend it with people i really like, doing whatever i darn well please--not being a good hostess.
  4. i was informed that this was all happening by a piece of paper that is hanging on the fridge, that turned out to be an email that my mom sent to everyone, so i'm literally the last one to know.
  5. i really should get over my hatred of lists with only four things, because i seem to make them more than any other length of list.

besides that...

i participated in my first ever tim tam slam tonight. it was fun. tim tams are delicious, but i'm not really a fan of things that i need to eat fast, so i'm not sure if i'd have my own tim tam slam. i think i'd still go to them, but it's nothing i'd ever initiate.

season five of the office is amazing.

boys are frustrating.

i helped vanessa paint her room. the primer has still not come off of me. favorite david said it's because a wizard sneezed in the primer, so now it's magical.

lissa has changed her favorite color to black, but i'm pretty sure that either cameron or i had dibs on that many years ago.

i have mosquito bites everywhere, and i got them all on one night, when i was talking to daniel, except for 2 of them. the funniest thing is that the 2 i didn't get while i was talking to him, have matches on him: i have one on my left knee, and so does he; i have one on my right hand, and he has one in almost the exact same spot. that's why we're best friends. : )

i'm leaving in two weeks.

crap.


totes crap.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Brigette,
Every one is going to miss you so much. Including me. I know that we haven't seen each other since high school, but seeing your Facebook updates and all your pictures have an incredible ability to completely brighten up my days. I have always considered you a friend (a good one at that) And my only regret that we never got a chance to be closer and hang out. I wish you the best of luck on your mission and hope that it is an awesome experience for you. We'll all miss you,

Carissa