Monday, September 1, 2014

Here We Go, Again

I have decided that, for my own sanity, I need to have a place to just write and vent and be me.  This will be that place.  Maybe.  The plan is to write about once a week, but we will see how much time homework allows me to have for myself, especially since I also plan on using daily exercise as a way to release stress and have some "me time."

If you are a person who gets emails about what I blog, please let me know and I will see if I can find where to change that setting, but I haven't been here for several years so it might take some time and random clicking.

Also, I have apparently decided that I will be using APA formatting on the blog from here on out, which means I don't have to indent (if blogs are formatted the same way as discussion boards, that is; if they aren't, then I'm just not indenting for the sake of not indenting).

I now have to go get ready for school tomorrow.  Here goes week six of student teaching.

No comments: